Welcome to the Zachry Engineering Education Complex, the mothership of engineering! The Zachry building is the largest academic building on the Texas A&M University campus and is unlike any other facility in the nation. We are excited to show you all the amazing things this building has to offer to our engineering students.
- Start here: Engineering Welcome Center and Art Collection
- Halliburton Engineering Global Programs Office
- General Engineering Advising Office and the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Tech Deck
- Learning Studios
- Huddle Rooms and Common Labs
- ConocoPhillips Atrium and Leach Learning Resource Center
- Last stop: SuSu and Mark A. Fischer ’72 Engineering Design Center