Take a tour of the new Zachry Engineering Education Complex led by knowledgeable volunteers. See sharp minds in action, learn about the engineering-inspired artwork collection on display throughout the building and meet students hard at work on the learning stairs.
Tours are offered throughout the week, Monday through Friday. To participate in a tour, meet in the Anadarko Welcome Center (near the entrance by the Engineering Quad) at your desired tour time (see below for available times).
Fridays at 1:00 p.m. the college of engineering hosts a presentation before the Friday afternoon tour session designed for prospective students and families that includes information about admission, the curriculum and extracurricular opportunities.
For group tours, or other custom tour requests, please email visitor experience coordinator Aubrey Bloom (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one week before you plan to arrive on campus.
- Monday – 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 1:00 p.m.
- Friday – 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. (with presentation)
If you plan to attend a tour, schedule your campus visit here.
- Fischer Engineering Design Center
- Engineering art collection
- Learning stairs
- Common labs
- HPE Tech Deck
- Learning studios
- Learning resource center
- Digital alcove and interactive table
- Largest Starbucks on campus
The Zachry Engineering Education Complex is located at the intersection of North Bizzell Street and University Drive.
Visitor Parking Locations:
- Northside Parking Garage (104 Ireland St.)
- Central Parking Garage (450 Spence St.)
- Lot 51 Paid Visitor Parking (Polo Rd.)