Zachry Event Management System
The Zachry Event Management System (EMS) allows faculty, staff and students from the Texas A&M College of Engineering to book space in the ZACH for study sessions, meetings, events, etc. The reservation website can be accessed anytime, from anywhere, both inside and outside the campus firewall, and on your mobile devices.
For instructions on how to use the Zachry Event Management System to book spaces, please see our Quick Reference Guide.
Chevron Studios 297-299
The Chevron Studios 297-299 encompass 5,645 square feet of multipurpose space for meetings, guest lectures, receptions and banquets. With adjustable air walls, the space can be broken up into three separate meeting spaces to fit a wide variety of campus uses. Each room features a large projection system and built-in sound equipment to enhance presentations, awards ceremonies, and meetings of all sizes. Max capacity varies according to setup needs, but each room can fit 40-60 people with tables or up to 100 without tables. When combined, all three rooms can accommodate 125-175 people with tables or up to 300 without tables. All setup and teardown is the responsibility of the user. If you’d like to hire Rudder Theatre Complex to setup for you, contact Amanda Merrifield at 979-845-8903.
HPE Tech Deck
The HPE Tech Deck is a gorgeous, roof-top green space located on the fourth floor of the Zachry Engineering Education Complex. With shaded seating, luscious greenery and sprawling views, this space is perfect for gathering, studying and relaxing. This space is well suited for receptions and informal gatherings, weather permitting.
Engineering Quad (E-Quad)
The Engineering Quad (E-Quad) is conveniently located between the Zachry Engineering Education Complex, Wisenbaker Engineering Building, Dwight Look Engineering Building and H.J. (Bill) and Reta Haynes Engineering Building. The E-Quad is a beautiful outdoor green space to meet, relax, eat and study. Throughout the E-Quad, you can find 50 favorite equations engraved in the pavement that were selected by our students, faculty, staff and former students. The E-Quad features shaded seating areas, park-like benches, Wi-Fi, space for food trucks and a mixed media sculpture.
Virginia Brown Atrium
Located on the first floor, the Virginia Brown Atrium is often the first space welcoming visitors into the building. The atrium features plush seating for relaxing, hard-top tables for studying and tons of natural light. This space is well suited for receptions and informal gatherings.
The ConocoPhillips Atrium, located on the second floor, is a great space for receptions and academic displays. With Starbucks just steps away, it’s also a popular spot for study groups and friendly gatherings. This atrium features plush seating, hard-top tables, wide hallways and close proximity to the largest indoor event space in the complex, the Chevron Studios. This space is well suited for poster sessions, receptions and informal gatherings.
Graham Plaza, located just outside the Chevron Studios and the ConocoPhillips Atrium, creates a grand entrance into building. With shaded seating and ample hard-scape, the space is perfect for large gatherings or peaceful studying, weather permitting.
ZACH 100B located on the first floor near the South entrance, features a large planar wall and soft seating for up to 65 people. With a built-in sound system and moveable podium, the space is perfect for short, public presentations or announcements. This space is not fully enclosed and therefore does not work well for meetings or private events.
- No food or drink allowed
- First Priority is scheduled classes
- Learning Studios are not always available for many reasons such as technology updates, facility repair, other preparation arrangements, etc.
- Requests for Learning Studios can be submitted two weeks after the first class day of the semester
- Engineering faculty, staff, and accredited/recognized student organizations can submit a reserve request for a Zachry Learning Studio
- Individual Access is not granted to Learning Studios
- Access is ONLY granted for scheduled events whereupon the doors are scheduled to “Open” and “Close” according to the approved request information
- Include prep and tear-down/clean-up time in the time of your request
- Ensure the doors are closed and everyone has left when your event is over
- Capacity for the learning studios is 48 for a small learning studio and 96 for a large learning studio
- Please check availability before submitting your request at http://bit.ly/ZACH-Schedule
Faculty/Staff Meeting Rooms
- Complete request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for reserving faculty/staff meeting rooms that are not in EMS.
- Faculty/Staff Meeting Rooms not in EMS (Capacity) are:
- 150 (12), 304 (28 + 12 extra chairs), 430 (18), 435 (10), 571 (6), 581 (10), 583 (10), 585 (10), 588 (10).