Reserve a meeting room or event space in the Zachry building
The Zachry Event Management System (EMS) allows faculty, staff and students from the Texas A&M College of Engineering to book space in the ZACH for study sessions, meetings, events, etc. The reservation website can be accessed anytime, from anywhere, both inside and outside the campus firewall, and on your mobile devices.
To access the Zachry Event Management System, please visit https://tx.ag/ZachryEMS.
For instructions on how to use the Zachry Event Management System to book spaces, please see our Quick Reference Guide.
- Do not reserve and block the rooms if you are not going to use those reserved rooms
- In the event that a reservation becomes unnecessary, that reservation should be cancelled in a timely matter
- End the meeting if you are not using the full reserved time
- Do not misrepresent the reason for your usage of space
- Do not misrepresent for whom you are reserving the space
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in the denial of future room use