Zachry Event Management System
The Zachry Event Management System (EMS) allows faculty, staff and students from the Texas A&M College of Engineering to book space in the ZACH for study sessions, meetings, events, etc. The reservation website can be accessed anytime, from anywhere, both inside and outside the campus firewall, and on your mobile devices.
To access the Zachry Event Management System, please visit https://tx.ag/ZachryEMS.
For instructions on how to use the Zachry Event Management System to book spaces, please see our Quick Reference Guide.
- Do not reserve and block the rooms if you are not going to use those reserved rooms
- In the event that a reservation becomes unnecessary, that reservation should be cancelled in a timely matter
- End the meeting if you are not using the full reserved time
- Do not misrepresent the reason for your usage of space
- Do not misrepresent for whom you are reserving the space
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in the denial of future room use
- No food or drink allowed
- First Priority is scheduled classes
- Learning Studios are not always available for many reasons such as technology updates, facility repair, other preparation arrangements, etc.
- Requests for Learning Studios can be submitted two weeks after the first class day of the semester
- Engineering faculty, staff, and accredited/recognized student organizations can submit a reserve request for a Zachry Learning Studio
- Individual Access is not granted to Learning Studios
- Access is ONLY granted for scheduled events whereupon the doors are scheduled to “Open” and “Close” according to the approved request information
- Include prep and tear-down/clean-up time in the time of your request
- Ensure the doors are closed and everyone has left when your event is over
- Capacity for the learning studios is 48 for a small learning studio and 96 for a large learning studio
- Please check availability before submitting your request at http://bit.ly/ZACH-Schedule
Faculty/Staff Meeting Rooms
- Complete request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for reserving faculty/staff meeting rooms that are not in EMS.
- Faculty/Staff Meeting Rooms not in EMS (Capacity) are:
- 150 (12), 304 (28 + 12 extra chairs), 430 (18), 435 (10), 571 (6), 581 (10), 583 (10), 585 (10), 588 (10).